When we set out to upgrade our hotel by Midway Airport, we had one main guideline: make the city as accessible as possible to our guests. That’s why, at Midway Hotel Center, our renovations—some complete, some nearing conclusion—are so exciting to announce. To add to the occasion, we are also offering event-planning packages for the coming months.
- The Courtyard, which received a $2.7 million overhaul, now pops with vivid colors in its lobby and features ample space for lounging, holding small meetings, or catching your favorite sports on our high-definition televisions. The Bistro – Eat. Drink. Connect® serves an array of healthy menu options.
Check out the new GoBoard® 4.0, a 55-inch LCD touch screen, for local travel insight including maps, weather, and headline news. Send flight information or travel directions straight to your smart phone (there’s also free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel), or locate local businesses and event details with ease. You’ll be a Windy City expert in no time.
- The Marriott is also receiving $4.5 million in upgrades. Major touch ups to guest rooms have been completed, and in October 2012, the meeting space, concierge lounge and lobby will look equally stunning upon the conclusion of renovations.
We are celebrating these changes with more high value incentives for group meetings booked by December 31, 2012 and arriving by March 31, 2013. Booking a minimum peak of 40 rooms or more yields the following concessions:
- For groups with 40-99 cumulative room nights, choose two of the complimentary upgrades listed below.
- For groups with 100-149 cumulative room nights, choose three of the complimentary upgrades listed below.
- For groups with 150 or more cumulative room nights, choose four of the complimentary upgrades listed below.
- 65% attrition
- One complimentary staff room
- One VIP upgrade per 50 rooms
- 10% discount on published catering menu prices
- Triple Rewards points
- One per 35 guest rooms complimentary
- Two VIP arrival amenities
- One free AM/PM beverage break
- Complimentary guestroom Internet
- Complimentary overnight parking
This offer is not valid for previously booked business and is subject to availability. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion and must be mentioned at the time of inquiry.
To book your meeting, please submit a Group RFP.
You can also contact our sales office:
Denise Muralles, Sales Coordinator/Lead Catcher
6520 S Cicero Ave.
Chicago, IL 60638 USA
Phone: (866) 906-4886
Tags: Midway Center News